Sunday, May 9, 2010

Broga Hill 2

I'm BACK!?
Its been a while, I left the blogging habit again but now...
I am back again!!!
Today, we went to broga hill again... This is the second time i went to broga hill...
Without sleeping the last whole night, is REALLY suffering for people who wanna go travel or have fun at somewhere....

OmG... I just, closed my eyes, without SWITCH OFF the machine,
and lie on my bed for about 30 to 45 minustes...
This is the only time that i feel REST...
Idk why, but I just can't sleep...

No matter what, this will never stop me from going to Broga Hill...
At last, this is an another event that successfully carried out by us!!!
(I skipped all the story happened there as in I am exhausted now...)


After Broga, HHC has to FLY back to his house to pass his car to his mom...
Here, this was the first time that I can't stop my car before the "COLOURFUL CLOUD"
and I brought another 2 cars to pass the "Red Cloud"
as we can't stop ourselves when it turned from "Green Cloud" to "Red Cloud" in a short blink...

Then when HHC gone, we went to a restaurant.. Chinese restaurant...
To celebrate Mother Day?!
Ops, have to dinner now... Perhaps, someone can continue my story in their blog or FB there?...

No comments:

Post a Comment