Saturday, June 19, 2010

4 Mixed( Happy + Angry + Sad + Guilty ) Dream

Finally, I saw my aunt's face 2 hours ago, I wanted to see her in my dream since long long time ago.. The dream began with I received a msg that my aunt was sent to the hospital.. I rushed to the hospital and I saw 1 patient was heavily sick, she was help by the doctor to get onto the bed... I dunno who was the patient coz I duno who she was.. Beside the pity woman, a girl was standing beside her.. Then, I felt nervous and tried to call my aunt.. What I found was, the cellphone rang in front of me... My aunt, was the woman who I can't recognise before this.. I cried in my dream... I felt very happy coz I can finally see her again.. She was old and heavily sick this time.. When I tried to touch her face, I woke up and cried for real... This is the third time I cried after my dream...

Once I woke up, I tried not to sleep anymore because its 10 o'clock now.. Perhaps I was too tired, I slept again.. And now, I dream I go for a visit to my aunt after some time.. I can't found her anymroe.. This time, the girl who stand beside my aunt in the first dream was arguing with a nurse... I duno what the nurse done, but when i heard something like the nurse was done some mistake and my aunt was gone, I can't control myself and wanted to kill the nurse.. But I woke up not long after that coz I was too shocked with myself...

I still remember the first time I met her in my dream was the few weeks after she passed away, I saw her but she couldn't recognise me... This was the first time i cried after my dream... The second time I cried after my dream when I saw her back in my dream for 3 to 5 seconds..

I just can't forgive myself for the stupid mistake I made...

No comments:

Post a Comment