Wednesday, September 22, 2010

5 years

Eason Chen sang a song named "10 years", and my heart played a full list of sad songs for 5 years...

Why the young gf is so stupid, immature, can't differentiate what is right and wrong until I did something that had become HIstory in my life...

Innocence? That time I was still young so I can forget about what I did 5 years ago easily?

I remember that, last time, I used to write my HIstory in my chinese paper... Even SPM I also wrote about it.. My chinese subject teacher also ask, "is there really a person I wrote exist?"
I dont think so that I could write it out here...


Well, thx for your little talk with me just now.. Even though it is short and I keep on waiting for your reply.. I know you are trying to help me... Hope to see a new suggestion from you.. Save the pity soul.. I beg you..

Regard,
true writer

No comments:

Post a Comment