Saturday, February 26, 2011

I'm Coming Home

6.30pm, its raining outside..
My brother n his gf is going to airport now..
My brother gives me AUD 100 just now and he say he gonna take back when i transfer my money to him next time..
=.= I just realise I will lose a lot in future if I took the AUD 100..
BUT I TOOK IT!
So can I return him next time?! LOL

Just now, I take the umbrella from my mom when she is going into the car..
I feel like, I gonna be lonely again..
This kind of feelings is sooooooo evil..
They always occupy my mind..
Scared.. Cried.. Droped.. Dried..
This cycle used to repeat on my face when I think back my past..

Likes "I'm Coming Home" very very much!

"I'm Coming Home I'm Coming Home
Tell the world I'm Coming Home
Let the rain wash away, all the pain of yesterday
I know my Kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm Coming Home I'm Coming Home
Tell the world that I'm Coming Home..."

Bro n Sis in law! See both of you next Chinese New Year!
Now I hope time flies and reach that day by tmr.. LOL?
Feel like crying again..

No comments:

Post a Comment