Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Long Gas Story Teller

Last week, its another history in my life..
I think it should be the fifth history that recorded with dark cloud,thunder n storm in my life..

I need someone to talk to... Talk about everything I wanted to talk and share..
I want to go sing k so desperately! It's because I want to share something that I not dare to voice out by singing it loud..

Last thursday, I have to say bye to 2 person.. The first person I said to is a bye forever which will never meet again.. Its a super duper down time to me.. However, the second one is totally opposite of the first.. Its a super duper happy moment we had and there is still chance for us to meet again in future.. Even though the chance is low, but its better than the chance is a ZERO..

Thx to F.I.R for releasing their latest album at this moment.. I love them coz their songs have accompanied me for these days which I feel so lonely.. Dear, thx ya for allowing me to hide for a week time.. I think it is time for me to see the sun.. So, it's time to stand up.. N open my eyes to see the sunshine..

Another thing that I would like to mention is.. Im not slow, but slowing down the speed allows me to enjoy more time with everything.. I very scared of losing something.. Once something even a dust that checked in to my life.. I hope it wont just checked out without care about my feeling..

Arghhhh! Im so indulge n enjoy in these songs... They are like a good fren hugging me and just won't let me go away! I hug everything and don't wanna let go.. Can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment