Saturday, August 29, 2009

Down + Stress + Upset...



I think this picture is the most natural and most friendly smile.. Well, this was a photo my friend snapped when i am doing something else...
There is something that i really want to share with everyone.. There is a problem, I can't found a better way to talk about the story... No, it should be I got no way to describe my story...
To The Friend,
You said I did not bother you, did not give you a chance to share your experience with me, then who is there to listen my story?(the listen here is to find out what am I thinking in my heart) Who else knows what am i thinking? So do you think you know? I am not challenging you but to tell you here I am still care about you... But why you just cannot care also how i feel?
Well, if you can't see through my heart, it's ok! I doesn't hope anyone can see through because i don't want to let this kind of feel affect my friends and also affect my life... Lastly, when is the last time you see my smile that looks similar to this picture?
...........................................