Sunday, August 9, 2009

W. T. ....

What kind of feeling i having now?! I really confuse about it! My dad and mom had went to Australia last night and i just watch the drama for the entire night.... What happen to me? I feel like got nothing to do...

Now, i want to cut my damn stupid hair... But where should i go to cut this stupid hair?? I got to cut it short or cut it to become tidy and then let it grow again?! Who can teach me what to do!! I need some advice... But i really duno what to do now... Tutorial work haven't done yet and i am still msn facebook non-stop even i haven't completed all my work... I still haven't read the book yet... What to do?!!!! My heart want to open a game and play but nobody playing that game i am so lonely to play alone...

What the.... Am i crazy?! Annoyed for the whole morning just for rubbish... What the....

No comments:

Post a Comment