Friday, March 19, 2010

SCared of GUILTY

I am heartbroken recently... Maybe becoz of i saw a lot of things that comment about me....
Anyway, it does not affect my mood...

Today, I went to be kelefeh again... Well, of course i knew that GORGEOUS woman will charge me FOR SOME SERVICE CHARGE AS SHE INTRODUCE ME THE JOB....(actually she introduce me to the job and charge me already 3times....)

But, luckily that my name is no longer under THE GORGEOUS WOMAN.....
I took 100 bucks today.... Here, I would like to say sorry to Ngee Ming because he only got 80 bucks....

On the other hand, I have known some people who work as a agent too today... This is what i feel so happy.... AS the money is going to SHOW A POSITIVE VALUE in my INCOME STATEMENT this month....
Next, I also knew auntie who need some people to help her to complete some survey form and get some..... ^^ I feel so GLAD that I am there today....
Lastly, IDK why, I feel guilty as i took 100 bucks without GIVING 20bucks to the GORGEOUS WOMAN.... Haiz... I need someone to tell me some ways to think so that it is worth to take back the 20bucks....

No comments:

Post a Comment