Friday, November 13, 2009

Sad + .............................. = SPEECHLESS...........

Today... I do not know whether I am still sleepy or I am very stupid... First mistake i made this morning was I nearly went college without Ngee Ming and Li Yean.... So sorry my friends... Maybe i was too excited chatting about 2012 with Chia Pei and Mei Ching... I do not know whether i should laugh myself or i should cry alone.... Haha! Embarrassed! Well... When the time we almost reach campus, the time was 8.05am.... Well, Ms. Sri called Ngee Ming and told him that she will be late because she was stucked in traffic jam... Haha... Well, lucky that our tutor was came late and later compare with us....

I am going to slap myself for this!!! (PIAK PIAK) Haiz.... Sorry Ngee Ming.... Sorry Li Yean....


Then, after macroeconomic tutorial, we went Times Square to watch movie.... What else? 2012! Of course that movie! Well then... Before we watched the movie, we went Pavillion's Wong Kok Char Chang Teng to enjoy our lunch there.... Here, we ordered food and everyone got their food in time except Li Yean because the kitchen THOUGHT she will be full with the milk tea.... Well, the pictures can see on facebook... So, Li Yean was the last person who got her meal sent to the table haha!!

Then, I rushed back to Times Square to get the tickets from Wong.. Here, I was waiting the lift at Level 1, suddenly a guy walk near... He looks like a robber more than a foreigner... Well, out of the blue poped out 2 more foreigner that were higher than me about a head.... I walked few steps backwardly.... Hahaha!!! So that won't be able to compare the height of asian and others country's people... Well.... After i got my tickets... Something that really very embarrassed that have never and ever happened before! Haiz...... This part I am not going to tell today... =/ Perhaps tomorrow ya if I am free....

No comments:

Post a Comment