Monday, November 2, 2009

NIGHTMARE!!!!

I cannot remember whether yesterday night or 2 days ago night, I dreamed my English class in TARC...

In the dream....

Our class have been combine with group 26, so we are all together in a bigger hall... Then when Ms. Sri (my english tutor) come in, she tell us today will be individual presentation day (in dream that day mean that day... i also duno which day...).. Then she is going to call the first lucky person.... Who do you think she will call??? Haha!! That's right!! I am the lucky guy... Before she call my name out, I am begging to god so that Ms. Sri will never call my name and my heart keep thinking that I am going to tell Ms. Sri that I am still haven't ready yet....

Well, what do you think Ms. Sri expression will be???? She give me a "OMG! I AM GOING TO DEDUCT YOUR MARKS..." Then, I am scared!! And I AWAKE!!!!

.......................... Scare until awake because of study.... This is my first time in my life.... How come I can fear of public speaking that much?!!! HELP ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment