Sunday, November 1, 2009

Party~

Happy Birthday to Chen Hui~ 18years old already!! Yesterday night, there was a party in my friend house, and the event was BBQ... Unfortunately, when the party started, the rain also started... Eventhough the weather was rainning, yet we were still enjoy the party... The SMKPM form 5 graduates who did present were Marcuz DuWei, Janice Jen, Jonathan Foong, Coffee Pei Chin, Jolin Yap, Kah Wai, Lau Shaun Nee, Chan Choy PuiMun, Kah Hui, Anderson LeePingShi and I... After the graduation party and the last day of SPM examination, we never meet each other again until the day we got our results at SMKPM... Well, from that day on until today... I think its going to be 12 months time that we never meet each other....

The party, brought me a lot of memories... When i was young, my old house was full of all my relatives... To me, old memories will never come back and happen again... It will never be perfect eventhough there is a party in my old house... Because somebody already gone and they will never back here to give me some wish or to give me some cares...

Well, the party isn't perfect since the weather is not that good... Haha(Chen Hui aunt laugh at her and ask her is that she did not pray for the god before the party) Some memories that I appreaciate... I will never forget (The precious party and my memories....)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment