Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"OLD" Pals Sing K

Woke up EARLY in the morning yesterday... Around 1100AM!
Very EARLY right?! Why? Yesterday, I went Low Yat with old pals..

There was something that made me say WA WOW OH all the time yesterday..

That was, originally I thought they(Arvin, Kahwai, Chiapei, Leo) were watching movie at TS..
But I was wrong and they were watching "Home Coming" at Pavillion..
OK! I said Oh n WA...

Then, we(Jon & I) were going to Sg. Wang around 1345PM after we parked the car in TS..
I thought we were late for the sing k session.. Then, Jon told me something amazed me..
I OPEN MY MOUTH BIG BIG N here I said OH WA WOW..
Becoz, they changed the sing k time to 1430PM.. OK!

1400PM, we reached Sg. Wang and I called Kahwai and asked where were they..
They were undecided where to have lunch... Here I said OH & WOW...

1410PM finally we met! OK! Then we were looking for a restaurant that can let us sit down peacefully and enjoy a lunch together..

Well Well Well! WOW WA OH WALAO WALAMAK everything out.. Except vulgar words of course! Im a good boy K!? hehe! 1430PM we sat down and enjoyed the meal peacefully until 1510PM..

OK!! Sing K! 1520PM we had finally arrived red box counter there..
My today's outing main point main location!

THEN SKIP SKIP SKIP...
We sang a lot different type of songs lol!
This is the first time Im getting more n more insane!
We even jumped up the sofa and wawawa!

1830PM Nobody coming to collect $$ from us.. Which mean we can continue!
Guess what.. 1830 we sang till 2100 only back! LOL extra 2 n a half hours!

The last song was "THE SHOW" and I sang damn loud when it came to I WANT MY MONEY BACK... I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!! LOL

Then.... 2130PM we were going back to Cheras our area there to have our dinner..
Oh shit! 2200PM Burger again.. Haha! Morning 3 spoon of chicken rice, Noon 1 plate of marmite fish rice, Night a small black pepper chicken n a cup of milo ICE.. LOL

2300PM reached home! Woohoo... Then I called someone who worried me more than my dad n mom! Haha! My dear PaPa! Sorry larh dear, Im not purposely dont want reply you.. But I also dunno what time back or what time end of our sing k session hehe..
Sorry Sorry Sorry Sorry! haha not a song okay? coz i duno how to sing that LOL!

Then I COOK PORRIDGE until 0100AM then only go bath and so on! LOL!

Dear,
ı ǝʌo| noʎ
¡sʞɔɐnɯ

No comments:

Post a Comment