Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Need Suprise

Tuesday, suppose there is 1 lecture class at 4pm to 6pm.. I dont feel like going so I attended it ytd.. But, now I regret.. I made my tuesday too free, free until I dunno what to do and spent an hour listening the same song which telling me how I feel.. Am I too active?! My brain just keep telling me find something to do, 1 sec be4 this i on fb.. 1 sec later i off it.. 2 sec later I feel like on my fb again.. so I on fb again.. and cloose it again in less than few minutes time.. What am I doing... Am I bored till like this?! There is a lot of stuff waiting for me to complete them... But my mood isn't here with me.. What can I do to recover my good mood?! Someone pls talk to me.. Tell me some joke tell me some lame joke or tell me some secret to make me feel suprise pls...

No comments:

Post a Comment