Saturday, June 11, 2011

A Letter to YOU, The ONE who looking at US

Life is not as easy as everyone can imagine.. Especially when you're having financial problem from your relative.. The one you love, you would share everything with him or her.. Even though that is a super deep hole which you have to step in and you do not know when you can climb back up to the surface.. It is hard to open your mouth to tell something that cannot be solved within a short time.. But that is not the solution.. Everyday, everyone close to you will have to suffer a lot especially your parents..

What can I do to help?!
Nothing.. Everyday hear the story, I can only feel pain deep in my heart.. There is nothing else I can do.. If I can take out that amount of money to help, maybe I can temporary solve the problem.. But, more and more problems will arise and I do not know how to solve the problems that will be coming to me..

Hopeless and Restless days.. Even though my life is good and everyday I live happily, but I feel like dying all the times.. Financial problem, can money drop from the sky?! How good if money drop from the sky?!

When you are hopeless yet you got to hear your friend tell you how he spent his money or how much he can have from parents or relatives, it makes me feel so envy and jealous.. Jealousy, can I use that as a reason for me to do something bad?! I really feel so hopeless to life.. But, who knows my future.. Maybe I can help them in future?! The problem is can the victims survive till the last second?!! I feel so unfair.. I never hope anything from YOU.. But I really hope YOU can help my aunt to pass this.. My cousin can't do anything until the problem behind that is solve.. Pls, I beg YOU.. Help them..

No comments:

Post a Comment