Thursday, July 12, 2012

Changed

Work, nowadays I am going to work by lrt. At first, I really not enjoy and I couldn't feel the comfortableness compare to driving yourself. You cannot enjoy songs you cannot enjoy sitting you cannot enjoy the air conditioner as well as when I am driving. That is a selfish thought. After a few days, I realized its good to take public transport as one, you can see how people dress themselves; two, you can see how "civilized" is our country; three, save cost; four, you can learn to ignore others' eyesight; five, enjoy the time of being alone and think about what can you do when you are alone. So great I got this opportunity to expose myself in this environment, started to get used to be alone. I hope I can bear with next semester plan, everyday "work" until 7 or 8pm then only back home. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment