Saturday, August 4, 2012

The World I Live In

Just now I saw a post which is regarding Dato LCW's brother is going to support him in UK tmr! First I think that is such a great news to CW as there is someone who is close to him fly there and support.. Then, I thought of Lin Dan.. I start feeling sympathy to him.. I think we are so damn lucky as we actually got siblings to live with when we are young.. But to a child in China.. Having a sibling will have to pay to the government.. Those poor family only able to have one child in their home.. Can you relate this to the case like a little girl got bang by car and left there until she died? Could this be gov policy that TRAINED them to protect only themselves? As in they are protected by parents since young and share no love from parents with any other siblings... My brain is too free to think and not going to study for P1 P2 P3.. Shit! Time to go.. Self crapping again.. Gonna whack my brain..

No comments:

Post a Comment