Thursday, April 26, 2012

Support

I can't attend but I know what all of you are going to do! To fight for freedom that not much of the people who dare to stand up and fight! You guys are hero! I love my home. My home is here, Malaysia is my home. But when there are people who trying to destroy my home, definitely we all fight them and save our home. Say NO to them. I can't go out like the others that are going to do in 2 days later. But I am here to support you all! Fight for freedom and that is not a stupid thing at all! I appreciate what you all going to do. It's not a waste of time, it is time to show the destroyer some courage that they have given to us! Courage to stand up and fight them! 2 days! I hope it is a peaceful day. Malaysian fight with "something-i-do-not-know-what-to-called", or maybe a straight forward term, Mr. U. Governmt in my homeland? We are the one who choose you, you are the one who never make a decision based on the one who raised you. You are the one who never appreciate, YOU shall learn your lesson. To those who dare to fight and support, we are a family, from Malaysia. There is nothing much I can do, only one thing, appreciate the thing you all going to do! Here is a song, that I hope it will come true, Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift. Safe and Sound, make our home safe and make our people sound heard. " Just close your eyes, the sun is going down, you'll be all right, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I, will be safe and sound."

No comments:

Post a Comment