Saturday, April 7, 2012

What's come after the laugh

One day, three of my friends they are discussing something through whisper.
It's nothing to whisper each other when they are talking secret.
But what they are whispering is actually something that would like to let me know.
I thought that is something I know some more.
I over expect my own understanding.
Unfortunately, I din't get the message in the end and there comes regret.

I always feel regret when I missed something.
As I deeply understand that life has no second chance to let the same thing happen.
NEVER.
For example, when you fall down from the staircase for the first time, you feel pain and you laugh at yourself; when you fall down from the same staircase for the second time, you feel angry and how pathetic yourself is for making the same mistake twice in the same place or youu feel that is like a fate.
Different timing with the same thing, different feel.

I understand that you say I cannot complain.
But when you never get the point of a message, and regret happened,
yet people ask you to blame yourself.
It's like pouring salt on the bleeding scar.

I laugh every time I think back the scene. Really I laugh!
But then after few seconds of laughing, there comes another feeling.
Which is the opposite feeling.

Stop thinking to make a better mood.

"There is a story behind every laugh.
After the laugh, there comes your real feeling."

No comments:

Post a Comment