Tuesday, October 27, 2009

EXHAUSTED... and "THANK YOU"

From morning 6.00a.m, i woke up, and prepared everything before I drove my car out. Just now, 6.00p.m, the last lecture was finally ended. I was trying to surge all the energy at once and used all them on dinner, shower and tried my best to keep my eyes open when i was taking my dinner... Exhausted, a totally heavy body that I am hanging, became a huge burden to me..

I felt tired, I promised that i should go to bed soon... Once I open my laptop, tried avoiding facebook, out of the blue, I accidently clicked on Mozilla Firefox. At this moment, my heart betrayed my mind and my promise.... I opened Facebook and my eyes were became more alert...

Why?! Is Facebook a substitute of Cola? Which is also playing a role as a energy booster?! Well, I think facebook is really a big turning point in my life... The time i have started facebook is before SPM and I still remember that I never stop facebook eventhough tomorrow is going to have my SPM...

Can you believe that?! Facebook change my life... I even stopped playing games that I already addicted to... Is that I should appreaciate and thanks to Facebook??


Friday is going to be my individual presentation, I still cannot manage my time to prepare my outline and a copy.... I think I really need to say a deep "THANK YOU" to Facebook....

No comments:

Post a Comment