Thursday, October 29, 2009

MORE FUN THAN ROLLER COASTER!!!

Wow!!! Today morning, I was still sleeping... Suddenly, my phone rang and the ringtone woke me up AGAIN.... I was neutral at the moment, then I quickly ran to my phone and read the message sent by Sheera to me... Once i read the message, MY EYES CANNOT CLOSE ANYMORE..... OMG!!

(Now, the roller coaster start moving!!! On a slope and is pulling up to the top by some chain....)

My class assistant classrep sms me to tell me that TOMORROW, FRIDAY IS GOING TO BE OUR PRESENTATION DAY.... Wow!!!! I quickly replied her and ask was that from our tutor mouth or her thought... Unfortunately, I got an answer which tell me that its from my tutor!!

(My mood getting HOTTER now...)

Then I look at the clock, its "shortest" show me a 10 and its "longest" show me a 12.... I quickly jump up from my bed and took a COLD shower to Cool Down my HOT HOT HOT body and mind... Wow!!! My movement was faster compare to my usual movement... WHY?! Because I got to be ready in 1 hour, and in between this 1 hour my friends called me to ask:" should we go to college today?! Isn't that we should prepare our presentation at home?" After that my mind was trying to ask me to skip today lecture too... But, I think longer and got an answer which interpret by my brain which tell me that I will not be able to finish the slide show by todaY!!!! So... My brain started to generate another better plan.... "WE GOT TO HAVE A TALK WITH MY TUTOR!!!" I think this was the best plan at that time...

(My HOT HOT HOT MOOD Is STILL ON!!!)

So we went college and rush to my tutor office... OmG, a lot of my tutor fans were waiting for her... Haha, we waited for about half an hour and she asked us to go in the room.... We settled the problem in just 5minutes... Wow!!!

(My HOT HOT HOT MOOD TURN TO COOLEST MOOD now...)(Wow!!! More FUN More HIGH!! This is the greatest ROLLER COASTER that I never played before!!!)

Phew, luckily can postpone the presentation stuff to Wednesday... Otherwise, I think 8 pandas will born tomorrow morning....

No comments:

Post a Comment