Sunday, October 25, 2009

What happening in my life?!

Today, I cannot count the sleeping time that i have slept with my fingers... How come?! Normally i just sleep less than 10! But today, a rainny and quite cold weather cause me to sleep more than that.... I woke up around 10, I was promised to myself that i got to finish all my work by today, until now i just finished Macroeconomic and IOM tutorials that which i have almost done in campus.... Now, I still haven't started my outline yet... I still got FOA tutorial that going to discuss on Tuesday.... My life is just lifeless.... Why I cannot sleep during night and only can sleep around noon time!?!?! Am I a vampire?! I must have watched a lot of vampire movies nowadays and cause me to have such imagination....

How to change my life back to normal?! How!!!?? Just continue my talk in dream until tomorrow morning?! NO! I do not have much time to waste!! I got to do something....

No comments:

Post a Comment