Monday, October 19, 2009

Sem 2~ and Saga

A new semester started now, my blog is going to revive and slowly recovery now... Hehe... Since I hope to have a holiday without any burden... ( doesn't mean blogging is a burden here ) So i decided to stop blogging since I got nothing else to talk here.... Well, today is my third week of sem 2, I feel completely stress up especially these days.... Eventhough we celebrated birthday with classmate, went to Times Square today, STRESS did not just go away.... Perhaps it is because of Wednesday is the day that we can know the result of our hard work since sem 1...
By the way, stress is also come from the individual presentation since i always afraid of presenting myself when everybody is infront of me eventhough they are my classmates, they are my best friends or they are my secondary school friends.... Well, this cause a lot of trouble to me.... How can i solve this?! Anyone please show me some way that i can do....

My life, i think its ruined.... Why i say so? Because nowadays i will have my breakfast after 10am and lunch after 4pm..... This sound ridiculous isn't it?! For example, during last Sunday, I went for a hike with my friends around the Taman Saga there...( my direction and name of places is a bit not sure since i am KL man that just came out from the jungle.. ) Haha.... So, we went to Taman Saga around 9am and i just took a cup of milo.... =/ ( this isn't enough ) and then we started our journey to the waterfall in Saga Hill... So, we just kept moving until we reach the first checkpoint after 30minutes i guess.... Then we rest there for 3minutes because we found a lich on Ace Wong's neck... Well, a nice uncle lend us his lighter and Marcus tried to burn the lich... The lich was very stubborn and it doesn't care Marcus's first tried on burning it... Then, when Marcus tried for the second times, the lich gave us some respond but it still want to get back to the same place and suck Wong's blood again... Well, this time Marcus burned it until the lich tried to run away... But, Leo "shooted" the lich away.... Haha... Then we continued our journey and we reached the second checkpoint which was the hill of Saga Mountn... So we took a break there and took some pictures before we started our journey to waterfall....

The story i will continue tomorrow... Since i still got to finish my accounting before i sleep later...

No comments:

Post a Comment