Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ketumpar Height~~~

Wow!! My life!! A lot of things happened today!! A visit to Roopini house(first time), ate some indians food(murugu and toseh,if i spell wrongly pls inform me because this is also first time!!!), then i went for a hike at Ketumpar Height there(also first time)~ Well, hehe~ So busy right?!
I still got a lot of tutorial that i haven't finished yet!! Do you think that it is possible that i can finish them all in once tomorrow?! Hehe, forgot to mention about the presentation that is on coming friday! I am still blogging here... I can't see any hope that i could finish~..... But i believe that if I want to make it, then it is 100% i can make it! So, anyone is going to KNOCK my head and ask me to wake up now?! So that i can work on my tutorial but not here~~ Hehe....

This is sound like I am talking to myself.... Haha, its true.... I am.... Haha!!

Today, after a visit to Roopini house, i went for a hike with my friends in Ketumpar Height! Actually nothing much that i can talk about the hike... But there is something that i want to tell here, we saw a Huge CENTIPEDE walking around..... OMG!!! ITS REALLY HUGE!!! Its body is red in colour as everyone knew and its shiver down my spine!!!! I was dreaming that time, I asked a stupid question SHOULD WE KILL IT!?!!? (maybe i was too scared of it...What an idiot am I....) The whole day is full of joy and excited! Haha~ Tomorrow I am going for a hike again in Saga~ Btw, we will walk another route so that it is always fresh to me that what a HIKE is.... haha....

Alright, time to sleep... NightZZ

No comments:

Post a Comment