Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sem 1 Result~~

FINALLY, Sem 1 results out today.... Everyone is so excited until the accounting lecture end and when the lecture end all of us flied to library and look for a free computer there... Haha!! Everybody check their own result and then asking each other a same question as everyone familiar with... "What is your's result??" Haha... Why the day everybody get results will only hanging the sentence beside their mouth?? (included me... haha)

Well, my first result in TARC was 3A 1A- and 1B... I think i can do better for coming sems... No! I can do better in the following sem... I will ensure that i will put more effort in study for coming sem but not more energy in FACEBOOK.... Hehe... Everybody cheers! Let's celebrate our first victory together...

Now, i am nervous for the individual presentation on coming Friday... I have to present on coming Friday because of an activity in English class today.... I will talk about this tomorrow when i am free... See ya~ Nightz!

No comments:

Post a Comment