Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Irresponsible

H1N1 "invade"... Fire wall also cant kill them already! They already came in Malaysia.. What can we do to prevent this?? My mind only tell me that NO IDEA AT ALL..... Why?? Because when i walking on the street, 10 out of 9 of the residents also did not wearing a mask..(included me) Maybe because of i am inside the campus???

Today!! When i reach around Flamingo and i driving with a quite high speed around 80-90km/h on the bridge beside Flamingo, a driver who driving a RED Proton Wira with number plate WL 2522 (if i am not mistaken) suddenly want to overtake my car... His car at the left of my car then he try to overtake my car with the same speed but JUST A LITTLE BIT FASTER ONLY, he attempt to overtake my car!!! I did not horn my hon because that time i am stunned and i move my car almost crash the wall.... Is he trying to take my friend's life and my life away is more suitable in this situation?! If i did not press the break, I don't think so i still can write my blog tonight, perhaps i resting in any hospital around KL OR resting in peace.... touch wood,touch wood...

Why the driver action like this?? What do you guess?? Is he a professional driver?? Perhaps he is a skillfullness driver? Is that because he want to show me the different between a P driver and a old driver when they are on the road??

WRONG!!!!!!!! All the answers WRONG!!!! The answer is.... He is answering a call.... WTF?! Godly Angry!!!! Cannot calm down anymore!!!! I regret why didn't I HORN HIM UNTIL HE NOTICE there are another humans in the world who are driving also!! What the driver did, one day he will get what he deserve.... Am i a bad guy?? Like cursing the driver.... But, in realistic... If he is not the 1 who die, someone else will die because of his irresponsible!! Haiz i am bad... But i think i am better than him.... Am i correct?? My friends, please give me some comment when you read this... in chatbox also can...

1 comment:

  1. Wahse..u reli dint learn much from me or ur dad..just sound ur horn..tats wat is it there for..not for decoration purpose of cz..so sound ur horn, get ur fren to point the fiXXXXs to him..so tat he will get annoyed and hang up the phone to race u..lol Kidding!! u save another life then i guess..with the rate he goes i m pretty sure he is gona end up somewhere else..

    ReplyDelete