Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Aircond

Today, I do not know why the car aircond did not function well, so I let the fan in the car operated without releasing any COLD AIR that i need in DEEP.... When my friend want to take her bag from my car, she came to my car outside the entrance of TarC(where i wait) and followed me to look for a parking lot around the housing area, then i told her that the AIRCOND VERY NAUGHT today....

Out of the blue, she asked me to open the window is better than you open the "aircond" that did not releasing cold air. Haha, the air outside the car is really colder compare the air from the AIRCOND....

Erm, i do not know how much all of you can understand from this post, i can describe more if you ask me when you see me. So tired now, my mind rotate super slow today... So i go to my bed now....

No comments:

Post a Comment