Friday, June 19, 2009

Curse You!!! Hand itchy guy!!!

When i am free, i do nothing... "OMG" was the only word that i spoke today... Why?!!

First is because of journal writing 1 in english tutorial class...
Second is because i got to rush for my document sokongan at midnight time....(more hardworking than burn midnight oil)
Third is because i got to wake up very early by today morning.................................................

OMG!!!!!!!!! I am dying.... Someone help me to solve all these problems PLEASE!!!!

When i noticed the car side was damaged, I REALLY WANNA SAY OMG non-stop... I nearly faint because i am answering a phone call, friend talking with me at the same time, one more friend telling me my car side was...................................(Really hope the person who scratched my dad car get any skin disease around his hand!!!)

I really going to faint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't withstand this much of pressure... =.= PERHAPS......

Today main point, HAND ITCHY GUYS WILL GET SKIN DISEASE SOON!! HOPEFULLY....

No comments:

Post a Comment