Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday

ME test!!! Already a past.... I wrong a question that should not be wrong!!! Haiz......... It's too late to think behind~~ It's too late!!!! Next coming monday, I will need to face HE test and also BMS test.... Nervous, Tension coming la....

A war with mosquito began!!! Just killed almost 20K of the mosquito in my room!! Wow?? I am already thin enough, mosquito still want to drink my blood.... Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Hate all of you MOSQUITO ARMY~!!!

Haiya!! Today at campus became very blurr... Maybe because of i never stop from joking with my friend? And my friend also never stop reply my joke and fool me too with her jokes... Haha, today my heart pump blood very very very fast!! Nearly make me faint when the blood in my brain is too much... Erm i think is PRESSURE too much is more correct than the blood... Wanna know why? Ask my college frens i think they can tell u a lot....

My secondary school friends always state that i am a scorpio and my attitude almost same as a scorpio... Ishhhh...... I will revenge de o if i got chance!! Hehe who i am talking to?? Secret..

Sleepy.. NitezzZ

No comments:

Post a Comment