Sunday, June 14, 2009

Story in Penang

Actually, the baby inside this photo is my nephew child.. Cute??? Haha his hand come and pull my finger then i take this picture as a prove that he is ABUSING me!! Haha >.<

This picture i took when we are in Penang, we just back from a raining night walk... We can't get to try all the food there when we been there for 2days... Because the 2days we went there also raining........

Haiya... A trip that got to stay in hotel... No chance to go to the beach that tsunami hit before this... Haiz... Unlucky trip?!?! If i'm not mistaken, this is the second time i went Penang... When is my first time in Penang?? I really can't remember since that already past so many years..

Haha this story should be long enough right Janice??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment