Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Windy Noon

Today, a windy day then cames with a rain cat and dog at noon time... When i walking out the campus, i saw a tree root was pull out and leave the tree dying there, first i thought that was lightning that cut off the tree since i cannot see very clear from my view that was quite far away... Then my friends told me that somebody cut it but not because of lightning hit on it...

On the way home, i saw trees trunk block the road and a police car was in front of the tree trunk and making some "investigation" i think, haha i almost stopped on the spot and see what the police doing with the tree haha.... Then about 5 minutes past, i saw the ambulance was on the bridge, the ambulance was stuck in this traffic jam too... I think inside the car is only a empty bed.. (I am so good leh!!) I saw the ambulance stuck there too haha about 5-8 minutes we stuck in just 1 km distance until we reach Flamingo.... What the.... I used about an hour and 30 minutes only reach home... Tired... Nothing special today haha write next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment