Saturday, June 20, 2009

Speechlessnesssssssssss

Today midnight, around 1am i slept. Then, 7am i woke up, 7.01am sleep again. 7.15am my fren called me and ask me to wake up now. 7.16am i sleep again.... Because my phone hang so nobody can call me or sms me.... 8am!!! I woke up again, this time i did not fell into sleeping mode but really awake... Then i continue my BMS question no. 7D that i cannot solve yesterday night!!!!(damn angry) I try everyway that i can, but i still failed to do it!!(DAMNDAMN ANGRY)

After that, on top of my head got 1 mini angel holding a white flag and SAID:" GIVE UP LA~~~~!!"... I gave up and went downstair and took my shower. I grab a bread on the table with my left hand, i grab all my ptptn document with my right hand and went to my friend house to fetch her together back to our secondary school....

Why i went back my secondary school? Because my friend told me that:"school got cocurriculum today, you try go back and see that teacher there or not.."

Before i reach school, i met my friend at her house then pass her a paper then fetch her to "Sheng Kei" to get her mom signature, then i finish my bread on the spot too. After that, she told me that she still needed to get 1 more signature from her mom after i drove the car to another street, then i fetch her back again to "Sheng Kei".

After the long incident, i found that i also need 1 signature from my mom, then i went back my home to get the signature.(Half an hour already PAST..............)

This time, WE ARE REALLY GOING TO THE DESTINATION WE WANT TO. After 5minutes, i parked the car at 7-11 beside SMKPM, then we walked to the main entrance with my friend. When we reach, we talk to the guard and asking permission for us to walk in to school, but she brought us some VERY SURPRISING NEWS!!!!!!!!!! She ask us to hold on there and she needed to make a call to ASK whether office open or not today.............. Inside my heart was SHOUTING at the top of my lungs: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today wake up SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EARLY FOR PTPTN, BUT NOW I CANT GET ANY SIGNATURE FROM SCHOOL OFFICE/GET BACK MY FORM FROM THE TEACHER..!!!!!

The guard put down her phone and asked us to come back again on Monday...(How i Feel? Can u imagine that?) ............................................................................................. only 1 word in my mind, SPEECHLESSNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

No comments:

Post a Comment