Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ice Skating

Today, I drive the car around TarC.... I saw MPAJ officer writing saman and put on tarcian cars... I am looking for parking lot that time, there is totally no more parking lot in the housing area.... At last, i found a parking lot which was very faRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR away from the main entrance of TarC.... My friends and I got to walk a long JOURNEY only can reach the TarC entrance...

Yesterday, 1 of my friend unluckily fell down; Today, 1 of my friend shoes not suitable to her leg and made her got to Walk Hard..... Haha?? God fooling us I think?? Or only fooling my friend?? Walk with a not suitable shoes is just like some sort of abuse... Because i tried before!! (By the way, I laugh in my heart since I been experienced before >.<) (I AM EVIL...)

That incident happened few weeks ago, i went sunway pyramid with my friends and we went ice skating that day... I used to wear a very small size shoes which was just fitted the length of my leg but not the width of my leg!!! This is ABUSE!! TOTALLY ABUSING MY LEG!!! After the ice skating, i got to walk HARDER than my friend that walk hard today.... When I am home, I was very tired and want to take bath before i sleep, when the water poured on my leg, some sort of sounds and voices that like "killing a pig" as what chinese always said SHOUTED OUT..... After the shower, I put plaster on the wound that on my leg... My friends felt shocked and ask why i put so many plaster on my leg and ask me " IS THIS A NEW FASHION " ...??!! =.='' <--- The only emotion i can show them.................

Before happy is plan, after plan is have fun, after have fun will be suffer!!! This is the theory in my heart on ice skating, roller or any others extreme games..

No comments:

Post a Comment