Friday, July 3, 2009

Arghhhhhhh

Nowadays, is there any nice song to hear when you are sad? What song do you prefer when you are sad? I, do prefer all the sad songs! Why? Haha when you're sad, hear the sad songs will make you feel like there are someone also facing the same fate as you did. So, I do prefer sad songs as some sort of medicine to treat sadness and also stressness, haha? Isn't it become worst when you hearing the sad songs? I also don't know why i can feel comfortable... Perhaps I am a monster because when there are someone else facing the same fate as mine then only i feel well......

Haha?? I am editting my blog now!! Give me some times so that i can put some songs here to enjoy together yar!!.. If anyone got any nice song recommend me yar!! Especially Rocky... Remember tell me when you got any nice new song!! Haha do not angry me ya... Because you call me XXXX just now so i call you back only keke...

Sugar.... Nice!!!!

What's so nice with this Sugar?? Haha
Anyone knows??

If you know what I am mentioning about, remember to comment at chatbox there heheX..

No comments:

Post a Comment