Monday, July 20, 2009

Exercise~

There's been a long time i did not woke up so earlier and jogging with my friends at pandan indah park! But last saturday we made it again but i think it will be the last times in about 3 months or half year times?? Haha!! Before we went for the jog we did argued for so long because of invitation was not sent by the organiser haha~ Guess who is the one who organised the event!!
I think when everyone who have seen this picture also can guessed that the organiser is YXX KXX HXX.... (who sitting highest IN THE PIC.. IN THE PIC ONLY~~ HAHA)

Alright, allow me to introduce my DEAR DEAR DEAR friends 1 by 1 inside the picture....
Me, Janice aka Prince XiaoRain(perasan betul), Kah Hui JIE aka Trixie Yip, and lastly Anderson aka Vernon..

Well, here came another picture...

This picture got ME~, Anderson and also Prince Monkey Jolyn!!


Well, that day i woke up at 6.45AM and i used about 15 minutes to shower and prepare myself.... Kah Hui just came back from Kampar last friday night then straight away went jogging on the next day.. Wow! Impressive spirit right??! I always support your spirit you know! You must call me to go for a jog always!

It's not your fault that you did not inform me, anyway we had already past the time together happily, hope you enjoy that the events you came back from Kampar that i did participated in...

Btw, the lunch at Mcdonald that day made me felt vomitting! The coke without ice made me felt sick!! That's why i said i cough that night but not "release aeroplane"....

Okie, i got to something to do now.. B~

No comments:

Post a Comment