Friday, July 17, 2009

Yeah.. JAM JAM JAM!!! And SUCK!!!!!

Yea!!! JAMJAMJAM!!! O2JAM??? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is TRAFFIC JAM!!!!


Well, normally i can use only 1 hour and 20 minutes to reach home when i back from campus at 6 o'clock. But today, I was super LUCKY until i cannot believe it myself! Why?

I was super LUCKY!! First, i no need to hold the stering when i back from campus, i just need to adjust the stering to ensure the car is going straight, that's all i need to do today when i am coming back... The first time i was so SO So sO SO lucky.... Traffic jam started from the first bridge.... Holy!!!! 2 hours just sitting on the car is just like the nightmare!!! If i use 1 more hour, i can go back my hometown already!!! =.='' LoL!!

Tonight reach home around 9.10... Sad....

SAD!! While i am thinking what topic that i would like to post in my blog tonight, suddenly my friend told me that she had planned to go jogging with the friend who back from Kampar tonight... They discussed without telling me... What friend are they.!! T.T What to do?? Just think nothing now!!! Go and complete my BMS tutorial work first now... See YA!

No comments:

Post a Comment