Thursday, July 2, 2009

The Dark Cloud Gone

Finally, all journal done!! Only the IA assignment left now!!!! Wahaha!! Today feel great and some kind of expression that hard to describe is exploding!! But, 5 minutes ago, when i back from tuition there..... My dad ask WHY top of the car like got some people scratched it?!! Then i told him i parked my car under the tree......
What the..... If i got another choices, will i park there?


Got no choice MA!!!!

GODDDD!!!!!

Am I giving the robber my laptop if i got choice?!

HAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



SPEECHLESS!!!!!





Alright, today i wrote a journal which title is horrible disease.... I like my contents... Of course everyone will like their own contents right? Just don't know whether the sir see eye to eye with me or not only ><>

Week 6 already!!! There are 8 more weeks only to the final exam!!! OMG? And there are only 5 more weeks the sport days come!! Argh!!!! IA got to finish in this weekend.. Is it possible?!

Then i still got BMS and HE and also IA tutorial work!!!


My time... Is that only tonight i can enjoy?? But i don't think so~~ Since i just faced the music....

Damn down now..........

Remove Formatting from selection





No comments:

Post a Comment