Wednesday, July 15, 2009

OMG

OH MY GOD!!!!!

Next monday, there will be a grammar test to test my english... But, this is not the main problem... Next wednesday.......

is the main story of my nightmare!!!!

What's the matter with next wednesday??!!
IA...
Introduction to Accounting TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today lecturer quite easy to understand... But today tutorial class.... I totally gave up and i really not very sure i got all the points listed by our tutor in just an hour + 30 minutes... OMG!!!!

A lot of things rush into my brain and occupied some space in just 1 hour and 30minutes.... I need sometimes to upgrade my brain to enable myself to store more memory... Now my memory FULL.... ARGH~~~~ Help!!!!

I scare this test.... I really not sure that i can do the test or not... My heart, jump slower and slower now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment