Thursday, July 9, 2009

Funny Incident

I had been missing from this blog since last monday... Because I got a lot of group discussion and also tutorial work to do and discuss... Tomorrow, the Friday, I can rest for ONLY 1 day.......
So tomorrow, i hope i can rest at home and enjoy my music time or study time alone... Haha... A lot of funny things have happened in my college and that's funny... I think i mentioned about new nickname for every members for my group right? So today, i will show everyone who is ROCKY...
Rocky is a very funny person because she is cute and with a nice nickname with HER~ Haha!!!~


Why her name is Rocky?? Because!!! I will show you why she is called Rocky!! Maybe you will think it doesn't made sense with the picture i shown later but our group members were laugh for these pictures --- "Rocky Found A Bone" and also "Rocky Try To Eat The Bone".



Alright!! Let's guess who is Rocky??!!~~

Are you guess the answer correctly???

Let's check urself....

Below here is the picture that named "Rocky Found A Bone"... (I still can control myself and laugh very simply)
Here comes a song, "Who let the dog OUT!!! WOU. Wou WouWou!!

When Rocky found the bone!!! SHE SAID " EVERYONE I AM GOING TO HAVE MY TEATIME NOW!!!"

HAHahahahahhahaa!!!! To me i really going faint down!! Because the situation is really SUPER FUNNY!!!

My Dear Fren: Pls forgive me O!!! Hahaha....

Other than this funny INCIDENT, i will think about another and update my blog tomorrow ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment