Thursday, July 2, 2009

Tomorrow Will Be A New Day

Yes... Tomorrow will be a better nicer greater even happier day! Since i MUST finish IA assignment tomorrow... Mean that i only left my normal tutorial work after tomorrow noon time!!! ( HOPEFULLY ) LOL?? Haha....



Facebook A!!!! Load so slow today~~~!!! WHY?!! WHY even facebook also bully me..... Haha, my group mate all got a new nickname included me.... Mine is XXXX, i got a very small friend who called CCP, her nickname was ROCKY!!!! Wahahaha, thanks ya Rocky for helping me in my journal writing today...>.<>

I am going to post my friend picture when i am free ya... Then i will show u the little ROCKY!!! hahahahaha~~ Then another nicknames are JOLLY, BLACKY and also PINKY... ( can u guess all this names normally for ??? ) Hehe.. I will introduce Jolly. Blacky and also Pinky next time ya!!


All my friends very bad! They all always bully me in campus....
Haha, i will now post a picture that got all of my group members finger~~
----------------------------------------------->>
This is it... Can you guess which hand is mine??
My finger not balance one.... haha!!
Tired, i got to rest now!!! Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment