Friday, July 31, 2009

VIP - LGF

Well, after ME test and also BMS test, presentation for HE done, the "exercise" for English also done, so now i am FREE for 4 weeks....

But am i really free in this 4 weeks?? I think NO! I will sit the final exam after this 4 weeks time and i will need to face a lot of pressure from now on i think...

Well, before we going to sit the exam we already plan to go Genting to relax after the exam.. Funny?? Haha perhaps most of my friend will think funny because i never do like this before..

Haiz, nowadays really down and feel like something weird... I think i made my friend angry and she is really angry because of me... What should i do?? I really have no any idea because i really don't know whether she is angry me or she is not... What to do??? Just behave myself is the best way i think... But my attitude like an Black Sheep.. CRAZY!! UNSAFE!! ANNOYING!! IRRITATING~~ and so on... Well, i think all of my friends will agree with me in these example....

Today, we did finish our last assignment at McDonald.. The feeling is not very well because like something missing in our group... Anyway, we sit there for 8 hours just to do our assignment... Sound a bit crazy right? I also think it's super crazy!! I never been doing a group work at McDonald from 11am to 7pm... Well this is my first time in my life haha..

Lastly, i am sorry if i hurt you or create trouble to you..

No comments:

Post a Comment