Sunday, July 12, 2009

BMS RESULT OUT TOMORROW

Monday!!! I am waiting for YOU!!!! Tomorrow 1500 is the moment i waiting now!!! Because there is an important news will be telling from our BMS lecturer to all of us in group 25!!

Haha, i think only me and also one of my friend Mei Ching will be super excited at that timing...
Why???!!! Because BMS tutor did told us that GOT one student in this class got 40+ marks in the coursework 1!! Wow?? Why didn't sir said got 2?? This "GOT ONE" made me felt like a cat on hot bricks.... Now I am really hope the time can fly in a twinkling of an eye!! I really hope there will be 2 person or more who get 40+ in group 25!!! So that everyone can enjoy this happy ending....

Well.... I think my mood is almost same with you now Mei Ching, NO, I think i am more nervous since your Math and also Add Math also SUPER!!! So i think i am more stressfull now.....

Eventhough there will be a presentation for our English subject, now i am really got no mood to talk about the presentation but i am in full excited mind to talk about the BMS result....

My attitude... I think i can't change in yet... Haha!! Heartbeat increasing while I am thinking about the BMS result!!!.... I think i am so adnormal compare to others.... Why my mind can't just stop thinking about the BMS result..... Haiz....

No comments:

Post a Comment