Sunday, July 26, 2009

An Early Morning

There's been a week time i did not come and open my blog because i got a lot of thing had to be done.... Today, so early in the morning i woke up and i cannot sleep back.. In my brain, i already set a mind time table which record today schedule... Well, the first thing i would like to complete is my dad works which i am doing on the way now(just open blog at the same time then feel like got something want to share with everyone so i write this), second thing is to finish my BMS, third thing is to study or complete my volleyball report, then forth is to study or complete report....

I plan very well right?? Organize and plan.... But, can i make it??? This is 1 of the miracle if i could make this!(I think)

At this moment, i am using facebook, helping my father to do his stuff and writing this blog!! Haha, i think i should continue my job now...

No comments:

Post a Comment