Thursday, July 16, 2009

Lucky

I am so lucky because the bee did not sting my hand just now.... Half an hour ago, i was teaching tuition at the small tuition central, when my class has ended, out of the blue a bee is on my shirt... Some of the girl students there were shouted and point on my shirt....(that timing i thought my shirt was dirty=.=)

Everyone pointed on my shirt but i was still do not know what happening!!! Gosh!!! Anderson's mom hit the bee with a plastic bag which filled with papers... Luckily the bee did not flied away and it was dead when auntie hit on it with powerful strength!! The sting of the bee was just 1 cm far from my shirt to my skin... OMG!!! The bee trying to kill me man!! Luckily it was quite far........................... That bee is quite big type, the bee got poison i think since it was the type like attacking bees... I think i will got nightmare tonight~~ I think i should sleep now.. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment