Friday, July 10, 2009

My Mood

Well, Monday is the day my group going to present our english presentation(actually every group also going to present on that day) and our presentation is about 7 to 8 minutes only... On my own, i still havent ready yet, just now i received my friend msg and she told me that she already memorize wat she got to present on monday and i am shocked because she done memorizing after we discussed!! Well, compare to her, i can see i am super LAZY....

Below here is a picture that i would like to show all of you, can you guess whether it's fruit or any other things that you can imagine??....

Well, I think almost 80% of you will think it's fruit... Hehe Right???








The answer is.....................................................................................................................




My leg wound.....

The wound became worst after i ate 2 egg tart in the morning and nasi lemak + egg at noon time..... Well, spice and also egg is prohibited when we got wound right? But i ate both of them!! So the wound started to become worst.....

Well, i think i should rest now....

No comments:

Post a Comment