Monday, July 13, 2009

The First Good Day After Lots Of Assignment

A day that i can relax?? YA!!! Why??? Wahaha... First, our bms result out; Second, English presentation past; Third, all my tutorial works DONE....

Hehe, the bms result... Quite happy when i received my paper, quite sad when i heard some news... What news is that? I got 2 friends, they always complaint that the BMS is so hard and they want to resit the test!!! It's ok that Rocky want to resit the test because she only got 24 out of 50 marks, but my another friend Jolly is super super bad.... Why? She hope to resit even she got 41 out of 50 marks..... GOSH.... Hope that we can resit the paper now.... Disappointed to myself!!

Second, English presentation past... Yeah?? YEAH!! Our group had wait for today a long time ago, we hope today past until our neck also lengthen... Well, our group did well since we had practiced about 3 days i think (in a week that only used up about 72 hours).... Haha, actually is shorter but i really cant remember the time and i am not going to remember the time we have practiced....

Third, tutorial works all done?? Can say so!!! I only left IA that i am not very sure how to solve the question (actually i am lazy to think about it) hehe.....

Today, i have taken some pictures with my friends in campus. We took the pictures when we were practicing the presentation.... Well, I do not know why that i keep laughing until i lost control these days, perhaps i have infect the virus from Jolly??....

Okie, it's time for me to do some research on my HE assignment presentation before i get scold from Jolly!! Hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment